This instructor-led training is available through the events page and focuses on the advanced features of the Discover module. We suggest you complete the ‘Discover’ course before attending this instructor-led event. You can also watch recorded sessions of Discover: Advanced by clicking the ‘Materials’ tab above.
This training is based on Pyramid 2020.17 and is split into 2 parts which are regularly scheduled in the events calendar.
Part 1: Visualizations, Calculations and Lists
- How to create Sankey and Scatter Plot charts
- Advanced filters and aggregate calculations
- Adding a context calculation
- Creating Waterfall charts
- Measures (variable, parameter & lists)
- List builder
Part 2: Query Interaction & Advanced Analysis
- How to use MS OLAP data sources
- Using SQL hierarchies
- Regression, outliers and clustering
- Custom Columns
- Auto Discovery