This Use Case on Predictive Modeling and Logistic Regression will be a great exercise for any Data Modelers / Scientists interested in this branch of Machine Learning.
For this Use Case, let’s imagine you are a data analyst / scientist working for a sports car manufacturer. A brand new sports car has recently been manufactured and the General Manager of Sales has assigned you a task: you will utilize Pyramid and its Decision Intelligence capabilities to predict which of your previous customers will buy this brand-new model, obtaining a binary (yes / no) dependent variable.
Please adjust your screen zoom setting when you open the use case to see it in full screen mode.
In this course, you will:
- Explore the dataset you’ll be working with and the elements in it
- Revise some basic concepts such as Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Logistic Regression
- Learn how to import the dataset onto Pyramid
- Learn how to train and test the model
- Learn how to visualize your results.