Designed to bring the power of a spreadsheet interface to the Pyramid platform to further support business modeling use cases. With its huge library of functions and tight compatibility with Excel, Tabulate lets users build and manage business models that are driven by live, hydrated data; save and share the spreadsheets inside Pyramid’s governed content management system; and deploy business model insights to non-technical users through embedded content in presentations or publications.
This training is based on Pyramid 2023.10. You can access the resources used throughout this course in two ways:
- In the Pyramid Explore Server . You can sign up here. Once in the Explore environment, locate the resources in Public Content > Training Content > Tabulate 2023.
- If you would like to install the resources in your own environment, you can download them from this link.
In this course, you will:
- Explore an overview of the Tabulate interface
- Learn how to navigate Tabulate and some of its features
- Explore Use Cases to practice Business Modeling (basic and advanced level)